Saturday, August 14, 2010

What do you pack when you go away?

I know I feel completely overwhelmed!  My makeup stash is huge.  I want everything.  I feel bad that I am leaving some of my "lovelies" home.  Hey let's face it we do not want our "lovelies" ruined. So I think it should all fit into a make up bag. 

My suggestion for cold climates:
 Only once of each
-Sunscreen
-Primer
-Foundation
-Blush
-Waterproof eye liner
-Waterproof mascara
-WnW pallette your chose of colors
-Mini eyeprimer
-Lipstick
-Lipgloss

My suggestion for warmer climates:
One of each
-Sunscreen
-Primer
-Powder Foundation
-Blush/MSF
-Water proof eye liner
-waterproof mascara
-WnW Pallette (bronzey colors like vanity)
-Lipstick
-Lipgloss

Enjoy your vacation.  You really do not want to worry about items breaking in transit.  I will be back next week.  Hopefully with a haul =).

No comments:

Post a Comment